The security of your account and personal information is very important to us. Here is a list of steps you can take to help safeguards your account and information.
- Protect the access to your devices: Instantgo is a platform where most information are accessed through your mobile phone or computer. Ensure to have a password to protect both your computer or mobile phone so no one can access them.
- Activate all the security options available on your device. Some devices have for example a feature to remotely disable or delete their content (ex: Apple's "Find iPhone" application). Make sure to activate these safeguards on your device and to immediately use them if your devices were to be stolen for example.
- Secure your passwords. Make sure to keep all your information secure and to use different passwords for any services you use in order to minimize the risk of a security breach.
- If you feel that your account or password has been compromised, change it immediately and inform us.
- Do not share your password or any sensitive information with anyone.
- Make sure to use an email address you have access to in order to receive important notifications and other security notices.
- Do not install any applications or programs on your devices if you don't know or don't trust their sources. This could be malicious IT viruses or malwares that could try to steal your information.
- Do not leave your devices unlocked and accessible by someone else when you are not in front of them. Make sure to lock your devices when you are not using them.
- Make a backup of your information on other devices or external storage systems and keep a copy of your emails, receipts and communications provided by Instantgo.
This is not an exhaustive list of steps. There are many other technologies and ways to maximize the security of your account. Unfortunately, in today's world, the pace of innovation can also bring along new security risk. Make sure to stay informed and always take extra steps to secure your account and personal information.